[teacherartexchange] Contemporary Israeli Artist - Mirit Ben-Nun

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2007 - 17:26:08 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a contemporary Israeli artist who has been inspired by
Aboriginal/tribal art.
Paintings - imaginary figurative scenes, rich in color and patterns.
Mirit Ben-Nun
http://www.miritart.com/
I would select images that interest you to show the students (via
PowerPoint). I have a PowerPoint already from the artist that you can
edit (take some off - add other ones). If you want the PowerPoint,
sent request OFF LIST. She has given permission to use the PowerPoint.

Her site is linked on the Artists page on Incredible Art Department.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/