Re: [teacherartexchange] Ceramic "Totems"

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2007 - 05:43:47 PDT

P.S. Look up Kelly Jean Ohl

Scroll down to her organic pods
http://www.iowaarttour.com/artists.html
http://www.bluffcountryarttour.com/participatingartists

I know I had saved one of her images to put on Incredible Art
Department (with her permission) but don't know where I stashed it
now.

I did a lesson with 7th grade - we made totems representing their
family. We used Pringles cans as form to support clay slabs. They
chose three different animals. I have my sample - but no pictures of
student work. Students were not real excited about this lesson,
though.

Judy Decker