Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Ceramic "Totems"

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2007 - 05:43:47 PDT

P.S. Look up Kelly Jean Ohl

Scroll down to her organic pods

I know I had saved one of her images to put on Incredible Art
Department (with her permission) but don't know where I stashed it

I did a lesson with 7th grade - we made totems representing their
family. We used Pringles cans as form to support clay slabs. They
chose three different animals. I have my sample - but no pictures of
student work. Students were not real excited about this lesson,

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to