Re: [teacherartexchange] Backgrounds

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 11:35:10 PDT

Hi Terri,

See what Marvin Bartel wrotte about Backgrounds in March:
http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/archive/Mar07/0127.html

What if they did texture backgrounds (following the grid) in pen and ink?
See this Chuck close lesson plan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/larry-valuegrid.htm

What if they did patterns in values - white to black (see "Janet")
http://www.albrightknox.org/ArtStart/lessonplans.html

More Close lessons can be found on line....
http://www.chuckclose.coe.uh.edu/learning/ProjectsAndActivities1.html
some of these links are borken.
See Teacher's Packet:
http://www.chuckclose.coe.uh.edu/learning/index.html