Re: [teacherartexchange] Behind the Scenes Videos

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 16:35:19 PDT

Oops! Sorry - I was so excited I forgot to include
the link.

The company is called First Run Features
www.firstrunfeatures.com

they also have some other interesting vidoes like a
surrealist animation of Alice in Wonderland called
"Alice" and an interesting animation about the bombing
of Hiroshima that might go nicely with some paper
cranes called "Hiroshima No Pika & Hellfire"

sorry :(

chris