Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Behind the Scenes Videos

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 15:48:49 PDT

Hello All,

I was surfing the net looking for some old copies of
the PBS "Behind the Scenes" documentaries and I found
a store that has the whole set on sale - $45 for the
set or $1.50 per film (for VHS) and just thought I
would share this information in case anyone else has
been looking for these.

Chris in Central Arkansas

Do You Yahoo!?