[teacherartexchange] New Video Gallery - from Getty.edu

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 08:52:23 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

You might be interested in exploring this new Video Gallery from the Getty.
http://www.getty.edu/art/gettyguide/videoGallery

From Getty e-newsletter:

Learn about Art, Artists, and Art-Making Techniques in Our New Video Gallery

Explore the collections, exhibitions, and history of the J. Paul Getty
Museum in our new online Video Gallery, featuring over 50 videos. Go
behind the scenes with artists and conservators, learn about J. Paul
Getty's life and the building of the Getty Center, discover Dorothea
Lange's documentary photographs, watch demonstrations of ancient
glassmaking techniques, and more!
Choose a category to see a list of videos on each subject.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/