Re: [teacherartexchange] Melissa's trip to Slovenia and Croatia

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 16:42:03 PDT

Melissa,

As always some great shots!!!

You should look into a service like istockphoto.com if you don't mind
selling your work for stock photography.

Also, the links you sent were very long and didn't work when clicked
so i had to cut and paste them from the body of your email. You might
want to try http://tinyurl.com/ Using this site will give you a small
url to send.

Next week is my Spring break and my wife and I fly to Rome where we
will rent a car and drive to Sorrento.

Harold

--
Harold