Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Melissa's trip to Slovenia and Croatia

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 16:42:03 PDT

As always some great shots!!!

You should look into a service like if you don't mind
selling your work for stock photography.

Also, the links you sent were very long and didn't work when clicked
so i had to cut and paste them from the body of your email. You might
want to try Using this site will give you a small
url to send.

Next week is my Spring break and my wife and I fly to Rome where we
will rent a car and drive to Sorrento.

On 4/15/07, Melissa Enderle <> wrote:
> Dear all,
> For spring break I went to the former Yugoslavian countries of
> Slovenia and Croatia -and a bit of Montenegro. The trip was
> wonderful, complemented by beautiful weather. It was fun wandering
> through the Old Towns, admiring the architecture and aerial views of
> the cities - and the Adriatic Sea in Croatia. I have put together
> some photo web pages of my travels and will work on the travelblog
> entries this week.
> You can find the websites from my Serbia webpage:
> melissaenderle/iWeb/Melissa_Enderle_Travel_Journeys/Serbia.html
> Slovenia (Ljubljana, Bled, Postojna)
> melissaenderle/iWeb/Melissa_Enderle_Travel_Journeys/Slovenia.html
> Croatia (Split, Hvar Island, Dubrovnik)
> melissaenderle/iWeb/Melissa_Enderle_Travel_Journeys/Croatia.html
> Montenegro (Kotor)
> Melissa_Enderle_Travel_Journeys/Montenegro.html
> Melissa
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

Harold Olejarz