[teacherartexchange] Two Paper Artists - from Netherlands (Web site)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 13:03:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here are two paper artists from Netherlands - a husband and wife team.
Peter Gentenaar and Pat Gentenaar-Torley:
http://www.gentenaar-torley.nl/Home_E2.html

Peter does organic paper sculptures on bamboo armature. Some are quite
large. They will remind you of a drying leaf.Pat does pulp paintings
that are quite detailed.

Enjoy browsing their site. A link to there work will be added to my
page on handmade paper.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/