[teacherartexchange] Paper Mache and Balloon Sculptures

---------

From: Donna Pumphrey (dpumphrey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 07:39:12 PDT

A few weeks ago I saw a link somewhere for a lesson plan about Paper
Mache/Balloon Sculptures. They were made from balloons, paper mache, and
fitted with "extensions" , then painted with wild patterns and colors.
There was a sculptor's name also with a link to his work. Was it here?
or has anyone seen it on the web. If so please post link. I want to do
this with my fifth grade.

Thanks,
Donna

Donna Pumphrey
Third Creek Elementary
Art
+ I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say
any other way--things I had no words for.-Georgia O'Keefe