RE: [teacherartexchange] teaching license reciprocity

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 04:25:48 PDT

In Kentucky you would check with the Professional Standards Board - a
quick search will find any state board...
I don't know of one place to look for all... but your state board may
have that information. Here are the states Arkansas recognizes:
http://arkedu.state.ar.us/teachers/reciprocity.html

Ellen