Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] my work in exhibition

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 20:57:44 PDT

        Tonight at our watercolor meeting we had a demo by an artist from
up near Taos named Lynn Mclain. His e-mail is roadchatter. He paints
a lot
of images based on concrete and man hole covers. When he told a story
finding a run over frog and bringing it to a workshop - I thought of
"Death in the Suburbs" photos. So I sent the link on to Lynn. His
work is at:

On Apr 15, 2007, at 2:35 PM, Harold Olejarz wrote:

> Hi,
> My image, Opossum in Pond, is included in the 2007 NJ Arts Annual.
> The image is from my series, Death in the Suburbs.
> The exhibition is at the Noyes Museum in Oceanville, NJ from April 17
> to July 15, 2007.
> The opening reception on May 4th from 5 to 8 PM
> If you would like to preview the image go to:
> 201.html
> --
> Harold
> Harold Olejarz