Re: [teacherartexchange] my work in exhibition

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 20:57:44 PDT

Harold,
        Tonight at our watercolor meeting we had a demo by an artist from
up near Taos named Lynn Mclain. His e-mail is roadchatter. He paints
a lot
of images based on concrete and man hole covers. When he told a story
about
finding a run over frog and bringing it to a workshop - I thought of
your
"Death in the Suburbs" photos. So I sent the link on to Lynn. His
work is at:
http://lynnmclain.com/
http://lynnmclain.com/gallery.html
http://www.theartistswindowonline.com/ArtWinWeb%5CArtWin.nsf/
SageFineArt/SageFineArt_McLain?OpenDocument
http://www.artsfortheparks.com/2000/2000_7.shtml

                                Woody

On Apr 15, 2007, at 2:35 PM, Harold Olejarz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My image, Opossum in Pond, is included in the 2007 NJ Arts Annual.
> The image is from my series, Death in the Suburbs.
>
> The exhibition is at the Noyes Museum in Oceanville, NJ from April 17
> to July 15, 2007.
> The opening reception on May 4th from 5 to 8 PM
>
> If you would like to preview the image go to:
> http://www.olejarz.com/art/deathinsuburbs/pages/Opossum%20In%20Pond%
> 201.html
>
> --
> Harold