Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] teaching license reciprocity


From: Diane Gregory (dianegregory2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 19:41:24 PDT

Hi Chris,

There might be a web site that provides that
information for every state. It has been my
experience that the place to go is the state capital
of the state in question. Then go to the Department
of Education or Certification Agency. I have helped
my students discover where to go. I remember it was
pretty easy to find out about who to contact in
Sacramento about the California certification
requirements and how to apply for reciprocal
certification. I remember we did a search for
Department of Education in Sacramento and we found it
very quickly. From there, we found out who to call
about how to go about applying for a certificate in
that state if you have one from another state. Once
you know where you might move to then you can do a
search on the Internet.

Best of luck, Chris,

--- chris massingill <>

> Hello all,
> I have a teaching question that is only loosely
> related to teaching art. I love where I'm at but my
> husband's job might be relocating sometime in the
> near
> future- where can i research teaching license
> reciprocity to see if I might still be able to teach
> after (maybe?) moving. I'm not National board
> certified - it's only my second year.
> thanks for any advice.
> Chris in central arkansas
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> protection around
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Associate Professor of Art Education
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate
Studies in Art Education
Department of Visual Arts
Texas Woman's University
Denton, TX 76204

To unsubscribe go to