[teacherartexchange] teaching license reciprocity

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 19:09:23 PDT

Hello all,

I have a teaching question that is only loosely
related to teaching art. I love where I'm at but my
husband's job might be relocating sometime in the near
future- where can i research teaching license
reciprocity to see if I might still be able to teach
after (maybe?) moving. I'm not National board
certified - it's only my second year.

thanks for any advice.

Chris in central arkansas