[teacherartexchange] AMAZING artist's website with sketchbook entries

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 09:39:26 PDT

http://www.joshkeyes.net/index.htm

I have the opportunity to teach AP art for the first
time next year and am so excited I could pop. Have
been surfing and found this artist who creates works
that are highly expressive/communicative, with
phenomenal refinement. To me there is a connection to
Harold's recently posted work, too! One of the
coolest things about his site is his sketchbook
entries; you can see his ideas taking shape and that
he sketches A LOT! A terrific model for students -

:D Wendy

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com