[teacherartexchange] 2007 Scholastic Awards - Outstanding Art from East/Central NC Region

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 07:30:19 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

If you find online exhibits of Scholastic Award Winners send them my
way... I would like to feature them (links) on Incredible Art
Department.

I found this link on Shawn Beard's web site.
Scholastic Art Awards for Eastern/Central North Carolina
http://www.barton.edu/SchoolofArts&Sciences/Art/TheScholasticAwards/2007/awardees_2007.htm
or http://tinyurl.com/35yogr
Exhibit was at Barton College. You will find outstanding high school -
and some middle school art.

Here is a link to the national award winners from past years:
http://www.scholastic.com/artandwritingawards/gallery/
Several images are on line.

Shawn Beard's site
Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools Career Center
http://lvillage.wsfcs.k12.nc.us/lv/hscare/hp.nsf/HomePages/sbeard

Enjoy browsing the art.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department