RE: [teacherartexchange] thesis project help

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 19:08:40 PDT

Julie,
 My friend, Paulus, began to make books, mostly with Coptic bindings , using
materials at hand, and many times making paste paper, to cover the covers,
and inserts, with middle school drop outs and almost drop outs. This began
their love affair with books. I know that non readers and writers, who made
books in my art classes, wrote in them and began to read.
Just an idea.
Les

Leslie A. Miller
Original Papercuts