[teacherartexchange] my work in exhibition

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 13:35:32 PDT

Hi,

My image, Opossum in Pond, is included in the 2007 NJ Arts Annual.
The image is from my series, Death in the Suburbs.

The exhibition is at the Noyes Museum in Oceanville, NJ from April 17
to July 15, 2007.
The opening reception on May 4th from 5 to 8 PM

If you would like to preview the image go to:
http://www.olejarz.com/art/deathinsuburbs/pages/Opossum%20In%20Pond%201.html

--
Harold
Harold Olejarz