[teacherartexchange] Melissa's trip to Slovenia and Croatia

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 12:41:11 PDT

Dear all,

For spring break I went to the former Yugoslavian countries of
Slovenia and Croatia -and a bit of Montenegro. The trip was
wonderful, complemented by beautiful weather. It was fun wandering
through the Old Towns, admiring the architecture and aerial views of
the cities - and the Adriatic Sea in Croatia. I have put together
some photo web pages of my travels and will work on the travelblog
entries this week.
You can find the websites from my Serbia webpage: http://web.mac.com/
melissaenderle/iWeb/Melissa_Enderle_Travel_Journeys/Serbia.html

Slovenia (Ljubljana, Bled, Postojna) http://web.mac.com/
melissaenderle/iWeb/Melissa_Enderle_Travel_Journeys/Slovenia.html
Croatia (Split, Hvar Island, Dubrovnik) http://web.mac.com/
melissaenderle/iWeb/Melissa_Enderle_Travel_Journeys/Croatia.html
Montenegro (Kotor) http://web.mac.com/melissaenderle/iWeb/
Melissa_Enderle_Travel_Journeys/Montenegro.html

Melissa