Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Michigan Summer Camp looking for Ceramics Teachers

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 10:18:53 PDT

Dear Michigan Area Art Educators,

Jeannette sent me the following information.

Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp is looking for one - maybe two - summer camp
ceramics intructors.

From Mary Lamson-Burke:
I am still on the hunt for one (possible two) Ceramics Faculty for
Session one of Camp this year (June 26-July 8). I am calling upon your
amazing resources. If you know of anyone who would be a good fit for
this position please pass on my contact information and BLFAC web site for them to fill out an application.

Mary Lamson-Burke
    Ceramic Artist/Art Educator
    lamsonburke at
Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp
300 East Crystal Lake Rd.
Twin Lake, MI 49457

Application available:

Are you counting down the days to summer?

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to