Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Article on Intellectual Property

From: marisa vitiello (asiram_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 07:31:00 PDT

Jonathan Lethem put together a great article about intellectual
property for a recent Harper's. It's not usable for the classroom
(unless you're teaching college or maybe AP) but it's super
interesting and a fun read. It's been reproduced on the web at

Just thought I'd throw this into the mix since the topic is difficult
but very interesting in thinking about questions of originality,
influence and especially money and power.

To unsubscribe go to