RE: [teacherartexchange] Use Laurel Burch for whimsical animals

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2007 - 14:12:17 PDT

Here are some collages my first graders made that were inspired by Laurel
Burch. I was kinda hesitant to post them (because they are on Artsonia) after
the big blow up recently, but here they are! :)

http://www.artsonia.com/museum/gallery.asp?exhibit=65899

Denise Pannell

Apache Kids'Art now online!

http://natepannell.memory-of.com/
"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Ghandi"