Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NAEA lessons for Fiesta de Colores - Jeanette Anthos

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 18:59:39 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Jeannette Anthos sent me the link to her NAEA presentation files.
Lessons are for elementary grades K through 5.

Here is the link to her lesson "Feeling Like Frida":
This lesson was in Arts & Activities March 2006.

From Jeannette Anthos:

The lessons that Lauren Phillips & I presented at the NAEA 2007
Conference in NY,NY for our workshop "Fiesta de Colores" are on my
website for people to download. See the website link below, then click
on "NAEA Fiesta de Colores Lessons". There you will find the links to
download the lessons.
Hope you enjoy!

Jeannette Smith Anthos, M.A.Ed
Art Educator-J. H. House Elementary
Owner of Made 4 U by janthos
Be sure to check out Jeannette's beautiful glass art!

Word files are Lauren's lessons and pdf files are Jeannette's.

Jeannette didn't say how long these files will be available.
Take a look at them and save them now if you are interested.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to