Re: [teacherartexchange] Lesson plans for observation

---------

From: Diane Gregory (dianegregory2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 06:30:32 PDT

I recommend that you look at ArtsEdge. It is
sponsored by the Kennedy Center. It specializes in
Integrated Art Lessons. It has a very extensive site.
 The lessons have been written by teachers, juried and
then edited. Just google the name ArtsEdge. Each
lesson comes with a ton of resources as well.

I hope this helps. Keep us informed.

Is there any way she can ask another person to observe
her lesson as well? This way she will get two
different opinions and maybe keep the principal
"honest." :-)

Diane