[teacherartexchange] Improved Colorwheel

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2007 - 11:15:16 PDT

Last night I finished my new beach painting of my grand daughter Tess.
This morning I revised my colorwheel to paste on the lid of my pallet.
They are both on my blog at: http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/
April07.html
Go to the bottom of the page to see my newest entries. As I learn
more about
the pigments I'm working with I'm tempted to go back to a very simple
pallet.
Laurie use just three colors yesterday and La Lumia used 2 reds, 2
yellows
and two blues when he painted. I am going to do some limited pallet
paintings
in the next two weeks. Check my colorwheel out at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/April07.html
                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net