Re: [teacherartexchange] graduate assistant and beyond

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 06:02:15 PDT

Hi Diane, Elizabeth, and all,

I'm not sure if this is an anomaly in my locale, but
recently our university advertised for an art ed
professor with a starting salary substantially less
that what I earn as a high school teacher with years
of experience and a PhD. I have never for one second
regretted getting my doctoral degree but have been
surprised by the number and type of university
opportunities for art ed PhDs I've seen - makes me
wonder about the state of our discipline.

:D Wendy

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com