Re: [teacherartexchange] Tape Sculpture Tips!

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 05:38:26 PDT

Thanks, everyone, for all the tips! I am really excited about this
project. I can't decide if I want to try this with my middle school
or high school classes. After trying it myself, it seems like it
might be better for high schoolers.

Also, thanks for hte tip about the styrofoam head form. I was
wondering how to go about doing a face! :)

Becky
Charleston, WV