Re: [teacherartexchange] Tape Sculptures

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 16:49:47 PDT

I did this with 9 high school girls and we went through appx. 3 rolls per
student, as well every partial roll I had. Course some of the girls did
theirs really thick, and one of them forgot she did her right leg so I have
an extra one in my display case! I found out later that you can use saran
wrap for the first layer, eliminating the need for the "sticky side out
first tape layer". And yes, the cheap-o stuff works great -in my opinion it
was better!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

Don't argue with stupid people.
They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.