[teacherartexchange] Tape Sculptures

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 07:28:00 PDT

Okay, I'm getting ready to start the tape sculptures with middle
school students. I want to do full-body sculptures, but I am confused
about how to do this. I'm assuming you cut the tape off the model and
then tape it back together, right?

Any suggestions for this project? I really want it to go well,
because I think this would make an awesome end-of-year installation
project.

Thanks in advance!
Becky, Charleston WV