Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Fw: RE:south american/latin american native jewlery

From: diana arroyo (dianaa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 20:02:15 PDT

Dear Terri

 I would like to tell you that the most important south american culture
are Aztec, Mayas and Incas. There are other cultures like Guaranies,
Huarpes, Araucanos, Mapuches and so on.
You can start considering some of then. :)

I hope these address can help you:

The Incas.

Aztecs.Mexico for Kids

Museo del Oro de Colombia

Novica in association with National Geographic have a page and you can find
there " What the world creates by hand" around the world
You can find from Andes, Mexico and Brazil and others regions too

You can find from Amazonian, Guatemala, Argentina, Brazil

If I can help you, you only need to write to me. You will be welcome :)

Diana Arroyo
from Mendoza, Argentina

To unsubscribe go to