RE: [teacherartexchange] photoshop problem

---------

From: Godfrey mwamalumbili (godfreyartist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 19:22:55 PDT

Patricia Knott
Hi,
concern to your case of "paths" and the pen tool in photoshop
there are many solution from the photoshop tv guys at
http://www.photoshoptv.com/ with the same adress you will be linked to
many good links which am sure you will have good answer.
you may take a look if you are interesting.

Godfrey Mwamalumbili
Turku Arts Academy
FINLAND