[teacherartexchange] Proper Blogging ??

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 18:43:39 PDT

What is correct in a Blog ? I started my monthly pages (from top to
bottom)
with the newest entry "below" the previous entry. I began April the
same
way. This seems opposite from other Blogs I've read. Most of them
dealt with
commentary on current events and they seem to place newer items at
the top.
Am I doing it wrong, or does it really matter ?

Read my Blog at
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/April07.html

Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan
woodyduncan@comcast.net