Re: [teacherartexchange] 10 minute lesson plan for an interview

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2006 - 20:04:54 PDT

Trish,

Thanks! This does help, I already have a portfolio of
past projects and I was hoping that it wouldn't be too
dorky of me to bring it along. Everyone's input has
been really helpful, I just wasn't sure how to
approach this, but now I think I've got a much better
idea of how to go about it.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks for your help!

chris