Re: [teacherartexchange] 10 minute lesson plan for an interview

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2006 - 19:31:52 PDT

Hi Chris,
We just hired a teacher this way to be my art partner
that teaches elementary art. We wanted a lesson to see
how organized you are, what visuals and instructions,
how you handle the kids classroom management, What
type of materials you use and how you give
instructions. The students dont have to finish or even
do the project. Just introduce it and get them
started. We also liked if you bring in a portfolio
with past projects you did, photos of the children,
etc.

Hope this helps.

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School