[teacherartexchange] Job for the adventurous

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2006 - 11:24:42 PDT

Hi, all,

I just found out my old HS job on the reservation is coming open again.
Someone asked if I wanted it back, but "you can't go home again." This
is a public school district on the White Mountain Apache reservation
(aka Ft. Apache reservation--yes, the real Ft. Apache) in east central
Arizona. I spent 19 fabulous years there. The admin and faculty
really support the art program. If teacher housing is available, you
can live on the rez for very low rent. If you have student loans, you
may be eligible for forgiveness of your loans as it is somewhat remote
and "underserved."

E-mail me OFF-LIST if you have questions.

Maggie