[teacherartexchange] in-school suspension

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 07:04:40 PDT

I have a student who is going to have in-school suspension all week
next week. He really needs "busy work" that doesn't require the use
of art materials, because part of his punishment is not being allowed
to paint and draw because he destroyed art supplies.

Do you have any Xeroxable puzzles, art games -- not word search, but
something that requires artistic thinking but doesn't require art
supplies? I'm looking for things that would also be good for those
weird days where I might have kids in the classroom for half a class
-- not really long enough for a real art lesson but long enough that I
want them to do something.

Thanks!
Becky