Re: [teacherartexchange] portfolio storage

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 16:07:39 PDT

I send home portfolios at the end of the year. My students work 90% with
12x18" size. Yes, the portfolios are stuffed by the end of the year, but I
have seniors who have 12 portfolios, starting with their 1st grade one (I
started teaching kindergarten 8 years ago). 3-D work goes home after
displaying it in the display case for a couple weeks.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids