Re: [teacherartexchange] thoughtless principals

---------

From: The Hammond Family (bhammond_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2006 - 17:39:07 PDT

Unfortunately I have an addition to the thoughtless principal list.
Our high school is graduating its first International Bacalaureate (IB)
students this year. IB Art is a 2 year course and culminates in an exam that
consists of the students mounting a show of works from the 2 years and
discussing these works (among other things) with an outside examiner.
Our IB art exhibition was this past Monday - NONE of our 5 assistant
principals or the head principal attended the show despite flyers, posters,
school-wide and personal emails.
I can't begin to express my total disgust.
Belinda in Greensboro