Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Fredericksburg Elementary - Art Room of Paige Conn - on IAD

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 13:53:55 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Fredericksburg Elementary - art teacher Paige Conn - is the newest Art
Room on Incredible Art Department:

Included are images for three projects with brief description how each was done.

There is room for two more Art Rooms - email me for more details if
you are interested. For those of you wanting to get your student work
on line, this can be a start for you.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources