Re: [teacherartexchange] recommendations for MS videos

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 12:37:55 PDT

Don't get the Louvre for Kids- I purchased it and not long into it came the
painting of the women holding the other woman's nipples- I saw it while
previewing it first- . I would have had parents all over me for that-
another one to caution you about is the art tv with Gaugin- Too many bare
breasted beauties for my 6th graders.
Some that I like are the Mr. Doodle- suitable for 4-6th gr. Also- Who's the
artist series are good dvd's imo
Betsy