RE: [teacherartexchange] portfolio storage

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 07:26:05 PDT

One of my favorite storage items the bread rack I have - you know - the kind
they use to restock the shelves at the grocery store - the blue plastic
trays come off...

I also use the stackable orange bread trays for paper storage - and they fit
nicely on shelves in the back room. I actually made a base with casters to
move them around - but had to take them out of the hall, so they went on the
shelves instead. They keep things organized.

The cafeteria got them from the delivery person.

Ellen