Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] recommendations for MS videos

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 21:19:01 PDT

I like the new Mike Venezia cartoon videos for the
middle school kids. They love them and arent corny
like little kid videos. I use them for 6th and 7th.
THey have a gallery at the end of the video with the
paintings and the names. I make up a video sheet where
they have to look for answers to bio questions. There
are only 5 or 6 available compared to his million of
books. I use the vincent van gogh and rembrandt. I get
them at my library.

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado