Re: [teacherartexchange] recommendations for MS videos

---------

From: Barb Felsecker (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 19:57:36 PDT

Hello:
I agree with Judy...the "Master's of Illusion" is great! I use this each
term with my Beg. Art high school students before we study one-point and
two-point perspective. Following approximately three days of perspective
basics, I have the students design a room of their own with all the
furnishings and in colored pencil. They LOVE this project and each one is
unique and very beautiful.
    Also, I too use the Brommer videos on Principles and Elements of Design
for my Design I classes. As they view each video, I have them fill out
answers to the questions I've put together....keeps them alert. Then the
following week I give them a quiz (for the elements and then the
principles-about 3 weeks apart).

BF