Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] recommendations for MS videos

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 12:53:17 PDT

Greetings Heather and all,

You might want to check out the archives from May 2004
Scroll to Top 5 videos for Middle School.

Also look at the posts about the video for Masks from many cultures.

I really liked Masters of Illusions - great tie in to Renaissance art
and perspective (including anamorphic art) - plus brings Renaissance
up to date (career/set design).

I used the Gerald Brommer elements and principles videos with 7th
grade (we fast forwarded through most the project demos). My students
did a work sheet for each video. Some folks recommend the Brommer
Perspective video (I wasn't wild about it).

Judy Decker

On 4/24/06, Heather Hayes wrote:
> My school's media center wants recommendations for video purchases for next
> year.

> Any ideas?
> Heather

To unsubscribe go to