[teacherartexchange] recommendations for MS videos

---------

From: Heather Hayes (heatherglenn77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 09:38:13 PDT

My school's media center wants recommendations for video purchases for next
year. Everything we've currently got on video for art class is AWFUL.
Long, boring, and WAY above a middle school level. I'm looking for
recommendations for something that will engage the kids. Honestly, I don't
even have a topic/artist in mind, as long as it's art related. I'm very
flexible, and I'm willing to teach about any artist. I just want something
that's middle school friendly.

Any ideas?

Heather