RE: [teacherartexchange] Art, reading, and writing

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 07:12:35 PDT

Yes, there certainly are reading strategies on the
web! Check out the website for Project CRISS;
www.projectcriss.com. Although the website looks like
it's pretty general, the CRISS strategies are the ones
I use. We've had several training sessions at my
school and they've been really good. Our trainer said
that we could download strategies from the web, but
I'm having trouble finding them. They are similar to
using Quality Tools (if you are familiar with that)
but specialized for reading and writing. Since I have
a manual I haven't been researching the web resources
much, but I could look into it further for you.