[teacherartexchange] How to Talk to Children about Art (Brochure)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2006 - 14:24:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Maggie Tucker created a brochure to hand out to her parents (and
staff) on how to talk to children about art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Maggie-talkart.doc

This was the result of some off key remarks made to students by her
administrator.

Grab the file now as it will only be online for a short time. I will
lose Maggie's formatting if I tried to change this to html.

Maggie is sending this home with her students before the art show.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/