Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

re:[teacherartexchange] principal

From: Annette Frank (anetfrank_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2006 - 10:33:36 PDT

When I interviewed for my middle school art position 15 years ago the
principal told me that two kinds of art were offered there - 1-D and
2-D and asked which I preferred. I told him I was comfortable with all
sorts of techniques, but there are times I wish we really did have 1-D
art - just imagine it with no clean up necessary! Despite his lack of
clarity on art concepts, that principal (former jock) was a great
supporter of the arts.

To unsubscribe go to