[teacherartexchange] Wacom Tablet & Software

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2006 - 10:02:03 PDT

I just got a Bluetooth Wacom tablet - mainly because I kept hearing about
how awesome they are, and we had extra money in the technology fund. Now
that I have it, how can I use it teach with? Please share tips and lesson
ideas that work for you using this technology.

Also, we need to purchase software. I just ordered Adobe Photoshop Elements
and Adobe Acrobat (for my web page class). I also have the clay animation
software from Tech4Learning. I have both a Mac and PC laptops in my room.
Any suggestions on other software?

~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids