Re: [teacherartexchange] my latest brilliant idea

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2006 - 07:24:59 PDT

That is a really cool idea!!!

My school (a Catholic school) has a program like that called "The Hope
Project." It's pretty much the same thing, except they get more into
doing actual repairs to houses, too -- fixing holes in roofs, caulking
windows, etc. If you want, I could get you in touch with the teacher
that is in charge of the program, since I really don't know much about
the nuts and bolts of it.

Becky

Charleston WV