Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] still life project online

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2006 - 07:53:15 PDT

remember when i was begging for FRESH still life
ideas? well, THANKS!!!!!! to you all, i think these
are the best still lifes i've ever gotten from my
students! lots of variety and kids said they loved
the project. the gallery is at - go to "my students'
art", then 2006 still lifes. i have a power point
that has all the images i showed and directions and
stuff. was hoping i might be able to send it to judy
to have it online for a little while for those
:D wendy

To unsubscribe go to